The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Nov. 25th – Dec. 1st, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a survey from tBIMc to help shape the future of the Canadian BIM Comunity.
2) Learn a little about HOK’s Mission Control product in this post from the zhukoven blog.
3) A great article from ArchSmarter about building a Dynamo Library.
5) New integration fro BIM Track this week with Verity. (BIM Track Blog)
6) This week there were some updates to BIM 360, learn more in this post from the BIM 360 Blog.
7) Time to get your BIMFreak on…or learn to collaborate better.
8) Now for some Dynamo fun from the Revit Blog.
9) I’m a little late on this post, but still worth sharing…introducing Project Refinery (Dynamo Blog)
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with this post from the proving ground blog.
Image from XKCD: https://xkcd.com/1831/
Until next week,