The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Nov. 18th – Nov. 24th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with the big news from last week that everyone was talking about…Autodesk buying (or at least agreeing to buy) PlanGrid.
3) Maybe overshadowed by the PlanGrid news was the announcement for the new BIM 360 Family member coming in 2019 at AU last week. (Extranet Evolution)
6) Time for some Ops…BIM 360 Ops that is, head over to the Mistress of Dorkness for more.
7) Those railing can be weird, more in this post from the RevitCat.
8) What do you think the value of BIM support is? The BIMFreak knows.
9) And now for some fun with Dynamo…from the Livingroomcraftz blog.
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a new comic from the AEC Complex.
Bonus post this week for those (like me) really wondering what this Blockchain stuff is all about for the AEC industry. (It is Alive in the Lab)
Until next week,