The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Oct. 21st – Oct. 27th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a couple posts from Extranet Evolution about some big news from Hexagon this week (parent company of Leica).
Hexagon on Bricsys 24/7: “Watch this space”
2) Time to work on your soft skills with this post from the BIMFreak
3) Now for some family love, Revit families that is. (revitIQ)
REVIT FAMILY GUIDELINES: TOP 20 RULES FOR PROPERLY BUILT REVIT FAMILIES
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 21 October 2018
My favourite post was this one: BILT Europe 2018 Reflections
5) There have been some important security updates put out this week, read this post from the Revit Blog for more info.
Information about Recent Revit Security Updates
6) Now for a little Dynamo Fun from the Livingroomcraftz blog.
7) Keeping the “Tip Train” rolling, check out this post from Revit Recess.
Multiple Instances Of One Project Link In A Federated Model
8) A couple of good post from What Revit Wants this week too.
Linking Non-Initiated BIM 360 Files into Revit
Shared Coordinates and the Revit API (Read this if you think you are going crazy)
9) This looks like a cool little add-on for Revit, learn more at Revit Add-ons.
Free CorbisSniffer – Automated Data Extraction
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2018.43”