The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Oct. 14th – Oct. 20th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from Revit Pure Blog about rending add-ons for Revit.
COMPARING 6 REVIT RENDERING PLUGINS
2) For those that have asked the question, should I use Revit or Revit LT? Check out this post from the Revit Blog (spoiler Revit wins)
Revit LT or Revit? That is the question
3) Now for an interesting post from XS CAD about Scan to BIM Tech.
Scan to BIM Technology for Sports Stadia
4) Some unexpected behaviour from Revit in this post from Revit OpEd.
Reveal Elements – Hidden Viewport
5) The worlds of BIM and FM are continuing to grow closer together, this post from the IMAGINiT Building Solutions Blog shows this with the help of Reality Capture.
Reality Capture for Facilities Management
6) A new post this week from the BIM 42 Blog.
7) I’m a little late on this post from archi+lab Blog…I blame being ar #BILTEUR last (which was awesome).
encapsulating addins with costura.fody
8) It’s time to get your gbXML on with this post from Jarod Schultz
gbXML Exporting, Editing, and Viewing
9) Don’t miss out on this post from While you Were Syncing…if you do it will leave a void…
10) Head over to Revit Add-ons to find out What’s hot with…you guessed it Revit Add-ons
What’s Hot in Revit Add-ons for October 2018
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2018.42”