The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Oct. 14th – Oct. 20th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from Revit Pure Blog about rending add-ons for Revit.
2) For those that have asked the question, should I use Revit or Revit LT? Check out this post from the Revit Blog (spoiler Revit wins)
3) Now for an interesting post from XS CAD about Scan to BIM Tech.
4) Some unexpected behaviour from Revit in this post from Revit OpEd.
5) The worlds of BIM and FM are continuing to grow closer together, this post from the IMAGINiT Building Solutions Blog shows this with the help of Reality Capture.
6) A new post this week from the BIM 42 Blog.
7) I’m a little late on this post from archi+lab Blog…I blame being ar #BILTEUR last (which was awesome).
8) It’s time to get your gbXML on with this post from Jarod Schultz
9) Don’t miss out on this post from While you Were Syncing…if you do it will leave a void…
10) Head over to Revit Add-ons to find out What’s hot with…you guessed it Revit Add-ons
Until next week,