The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Oct. 7th – Oct. 13th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post about last weeks BILT Europe 2018 in Ljubljana, Slovenia by Sean Burke for BLAUGI
BILT EUR 2018, First Look (Part one)
2) Keeping with the BILT theme, check out this post from Tobias about his trip to BILT NA 2018, over on the Revit Blog.
My Journey to BiLT NA 2018 St. Louis
3) It’s always a good time for a little Revit tip, and this one I didn’t know. Thanks, RevitOpEd (and Kurt)
Change a System Parameter from Type to Instance – Not Length
4) Dan from BIM Chapters is taking a few weeks off to enjoy BILT Europe 2018 and some travel, but before he left he gave us one more blog.
Going offline for about two weeks; Heading towards Ljubljana Slovenia for BILT Today!
5) Now that BILT EUR is in the books, AU 2018 in Las Vegas is just around the corner, if you are going check out these tips from The BIM Jedi.
Autodesk University Survival Guide
6) Find out all the news from the world of Revit Add-ons for the week.
The Week that was in Revit Add-ons for October 1-7, 2018
7) This is a post about a newer Add-in for Revit, the Precast tool. Read more in this post from Revit Recess.
Revit 2019 – Precast Add-in
8) Looking for a good book to read? Maybe this book review of the latest BIM Handbook will help (AECbytes Blog)
BIM Handbook, Third Edition
9) There are a now Million reasons to visit the RevitCat blog!
A million ways to view Revit
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a couple of Dynamo posts from Daniel on his blog Danimosite.
Animate Phases with Dynamo…
Revit Nodes Vs Revit API…
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast