The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Sept. 30th – Oct. 6th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post about a new tool out in the wild, a Dynamo extension from John Pierson and the Parallax Team. Learn more about it in this post on the Parallax Team Blog.
2) Lots of news in the world of Revit Add-ons this week.
3) There is always time for a quick tip from the RevitCat.
My favourite post was this one: Create Custom Fill Patterns in Revit, For Free with PyRevit Tools
5) File this under really cool, from the RobiNZ CAD Blog.
7) Another Handy Revit tip, this time from the IMAGINiT Building Solutions Blog.
8) This months AUGIWorld is now out, check it out over at the AUGI Website.
9) The Robots are coming the Robots are coming…to hang your drywall and lay your bricks (I love my Architect)
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a post of another great Roundup from the fine folks at The Revit Add-ons Blog.
Until next week,