The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of July 1st – July 7th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with part 3 of Tim Waldock’s series on the Revit Conceptual Mass Environment. Head over to his blog the RevitCat and read all about it.
Creating Revolves in Revit Mass – CME Part 3 (Part 1, 2)
2) This months AUGIWorld is now out!
3) If you are heading to BILT NA this year, then you should check out this blog post (and class) for sure. (Parallax Team Blog)
BILTNA2018 – I Shipped My Scripts Overview
4) All the news from the world of BILT from the RTC News Blog. And a busy week it was!
Data Day 2018, Gold Sponsor Spotlight – dRofus
The highly anticipated BCS Roundtables – for all BILT and BCS Attendees!
BCS Europe 2018, Early Bird Special!
An Architect’s Guide to BILT Europe 2018
BILT EUR Speaker Spotlight : Alaa El Kabbany
A short guide to BILT NA for Construction and Contractors!
An Architect’s Guide to BILT NA
Clients/Owners? We got you covered at BILT NA!
All things engineering at BILT NA
5) Great post this week from Captian Bimcad.
Upgrading your Revit project: A BIM Managers workflow.
6) Some interesting stuff going on at the proving grounds this summer. (proving ground blog)
7) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 1 July 2018
8) A little something for my Bluebeam peeps, the one and only Carol Hagen and her Hagen Business Systems Blog.
Verifying Digital Signatures in Bluebeam Revu
9) An interesting and blunt look at what Autodesk stocks and activist investors are doing to the company, from the upFront.eZine.
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a tweet and a challenge if you are good with the Dynamo’s give it a shot and see if you can win $100 from TestFit.io
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2018.27”