The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of July 1st – July 7th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with part 3 of Tim Waldock’s series on the Revit Conceptual Mass Environment. Head over to his blog the RevitCat and read all about it.
2) This months AUGIWorld is now out!
3) If you are heading to BILT NA this year, then you should check out this blog post (and class) for sure. (Parallax Team Blog)
4) All the news from the world of BILT from the RTC News Blog. And a busy week it was!
5) Great post this week from Captian Bimcad.
6) Some interesting stuff going on at the proving grounds this summer. (proving ground blog)
8) A little something for my Bluebeam peeps, the one and only Carol Hagen and her Hagen Business Systems Blog.
9) An interesting and blunt look at what Autodesk stocks and activist investors are doing to the company, from the upFront.eZine.
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a tweet and a challenge if you are good with the Dynamo’s give it a shot and see if you can win $100 from TestFit.io
Until next week,