The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of June 3rd – June 9th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a tweet from Racel Williams about the new updated Dynamo Primer for 2.0. The primer was updated by John Pierson from the Parallax Team, and he did a great job!
Dynamo Primer for Version 2.0
2) This week Carol from Hagen Business Systems continues her blog series on Bluebeam Signatures.
Bluebeam Digital Signatures Creation (Part 2)
3) All the news from the world of BILT from the RTC News Blog.
BCS Speaker Spotlight: Don Bokmiller
Data Day Speaker Spotlight: William Carney of BSA Lifestructures
BILT NA: Sessions to Watch!
The Death of the Physical Model?
4) This week Phil from Phil-osophy in BIM shows us a new use for the Revit Lookup add-in.
Getting Rid of Stubborn System Family Using Revit Lookup
5) The AUGI Salary Survey is now live, and it would be great if everyone could take a few minutes and fill it out below.
AUGI 2018 Salary Survey
Don’t forget this month’s AUGIWorld is also out now.
AUGIWorld June 2018 Issue
6) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 3 June 2018
My Article About Enscape on ArchDaily (My favourite post from Dan last week)
7) Now its time for a history lesson from the Parametric Monkey.
A brief history of computation
8) This week we get a new look and a new post from The RevitCat.
Creating Traditional Revit Forms in the Conceptual Massing Environment
9) This week IMAGINiT release a new tool, and the 2019 version of its Clarity solution. (TenLinks News)
IMAGINiT Releases Clarity 2019 for BIM
IMAGINiT Releases Pulse Integration Platform
10) will end this week’s Roundup with another Roundup from the fine folks at Revit Add-ons.
Roundup – For May 28 – Jun 3, 2018, New and Updated Revit Add-ins on the Autodesk App Store
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast