The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of May 20th – May 26th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post, not about BIM, but a member of the BIM Community that had a bad bike accident last week. A post in his words about what happened and how he is doing now, read Colin’s blog No Edge Lines.
If you would like to help Colin replace his bike you can do so on this gofundme page – ReBike Colin
2) Are you in the mode for some voting? then check out this post from the RevitCat.
3) All the news from the world of BILT from the RTC News Blog.
4) Some intro Dynamo training from CADNotes
5) Some insight into Occupation Evaluations from ArchSmarter
Roast by KieranTimberlake (My favourite post from Dan last week)
7) Handy Revit tip for a new way to preview your content from Revit Recess.
Until next week,