The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Apr. 15th – Apr. 21st, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post about the release of Dynamo 2.0 this week, from the Dynamo Blog
To Dynamo 2.0 and Beyond
2) Keeping on the Dynamo train here is another post about the new 2.0 release from the zhukoven blog.
Dynamo 2.0 is now available
You can also get Luke’s thoughts on Dynamo 2.0 (What Revit Wants) here
3) With all of this new Revit 2019 & Dynamo 2.0 hype, the RevitCat has discovered a problem.
Dynamo and Revit 2016 vs 2019
4) This next post is for the Revit electrical folks that never get enough love. (ArchSmarter).
5 Useful Revit Tricks Every Electrical Engineer Should Know
5) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 15 April 2018
2019 Workflow Tip: Saved Section Boxes via Scope Boxes (this was my favourite post of Dan’s this week)
6) Wondering what’s going on in the world of Revit Add-ons, Tim and his team have you covered over at the Revit Add-ons Blog.
Roundup – For Apr 16-22, 2018, New and Updated Revit Add-ins on the Autodesk App Store
7) If you have not found out about these cool FREE tool yet, you need to check out this post from What Revit Wants.
Autodesk BIM Interoperability Tools Updated
It was a busy week for What Revit Wants, so don’t miss these other great posts.
Autodesk Desktop Connector Updated – Download Links
Starting the Journey from C4R to B3D (BIM 360 Docs)
How to use Autodesk Desktop Connector with BIM 360 Docs
IFC for Revit 2018 Updated
8) This week’s news from the world of RTC Events Management / BILT from the RTC News Blog.
Announcing the Keynote Speaker for BILT Europe 2018!
Get Certified at BILTna
Help us grow!
Calling all Project Managers, Leaders and Directors
9) What do you do when No one is listening? (Getting Simple)
When Nobody is Listening
10) I will end this week’s Roundup off with a post on LinkedIn from Brett Young of Building System Planning (Building SP).
The Week in Summary: Industry Disruption Tips, A2P for Navisworks & a Machine Learning Class
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast