The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Mar. 4th – Mar. 10th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from Connect & Construct in honour of International Women’s day that was this past week.
3) This next link is once again from Michael Kilkelly from Archsmarter (signup for his weekly newsletter for more great content like this) is for those looking to build their own PC. If building your own monster computer for BIM is not your things, then be sure to check out the good folks at BIMBOX right HERE.
BILT-Europe 2018 Sessions Accepted; Ljubljana, Slovenia Here We Come! (this was my favourite post fo Dan’s this week)
5) A couple of the blogs that I regularly follow had some changes this week, and I wanted to share them.
6) If you are using any of the BIM 360 suite of products, then you will want to take a look at this post from CADZulu about what coming in the Next-Gen.
7) More about BIM 360, this time Docs from BIMNature
8) All the news from the world of RTC/BILT for the week from the RTC News Blog.
9) What fun is BIM without a little risk? (BIMFreak)
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a Tweet that is some very good advice that we in the “BIM World” don’t listen to enough (as he types this on a weekend…) from Casey.
Until next week,