If you are going to be in the Calgary area on Wednesday, November 30th between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm you should attend the cBIMc meeting, it’s FREE!
Presented by: Members of Calgary BIM Community
Bring Your BIM Questions
Ask our panel of experts your BIM questions!
Our panel of BIM experts includes industry representatives with extensive experience employing various BIM applications for a variety of project types.
- Rob Wenarchuk – GEC Architecture
- Blaine Jansen – Entuitive
- David Long – Northstar Engineering
- Martin Neault – DIALOG
- Bill Moore – BuildingSMART International & Canada
- Dragan Marinkovic – CANA Construction
- Carl Storms – IMAGINiT (Sadly I’m out of town for work so won’t be able to be on the panel this time)
The Panel is ready to answer your BIM questions. Whether you want a better understanding of what IFC or BCF’s are, or how to federate models with Navisworks, or how to create a custom family in Revit – bring your questions November 30, 2016, for an interactive evening with many of Calgary’s BIM experts ready to answer your questions!
DON’T MISS THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
You can register at the cBIMc website, or by following the link below
Date: Wednesday, November 30th
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: SMART Technologies Campus: 3636 Research Road NW, Calgary
Should be a great night!