The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Dec. 22nd – Dec. 28th, 2019.
I’m starting this week’s Roundup off with a fun post full of holiday spirit from Philip on his blog Phil-osophy in BIM.
2) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
Sustainable Design Starts with You!
Trimble XR10 with Microsoft HoloLens 2 Unboxing Video
3) The RevitCat has a follow up on the Revit 2020 install process.
Revit 2020 Install Postscript
4) A couple of great posts this week from the Construction Productivity Blog.
Our 10 Most-Read Construction Blogs from 2019
10 of the Top Construction Stories from 2019
5) Some of the new and updated Revit Add-ons from this week.
Roundup – For December 10-22, 2019, New and Updated Revit-Related Add-Ins on the Autodesk App Store
6) Some words on a new IFC viewer from the Just Shutup and BIM Blog
It’s been a long time..
7) This week we got the 3rd installment in the internal origin saga of Revit 2020.2 from Steve and his Revit OpEd blog.
Revit 2020.2 Internal Origin Part Three (Part 1a, Part 1b, Part 2a, Part 2b)
Until next time,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast