The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Oct. 27th – Nov. 2nd, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post and video from Redshift about Generative Design
Generative Design in Architecture Helps Designers Solve Complex Problems Quicker
2) A post from the AEC business blog, featuring Ken Flannigan of KONE.
KONE is Shaking Up the Industry with BIM
3) Words of wisdom from Scott about when implementations go wrong on his The BIM Jedi blog.
Overcoming Implementation Failure through Change Management
4) A post for the Architects out there that have not looked at what BIM Track can do for them yet, from the BIM Track Blog.
BIM Track for architects: A guide to BIM collaboration
5) Never a BAD time for a tutorial from the Revit Kid (and his blog).
Tutorial – Filtering Revit Rooms by Phase in Dynamo
6) Some new API access was announced this week, read more in the Revit Blog.
Save time and improve productivity in Revit with the Design Automation API
7) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
The ACAN Symposium 2019 in Nigeria
Lighting Design and Real-Time Rendering at the University of Minnesota – Fall 2019
BIM 360 Design now supports AutoCAD Civil 3D
Autodesk Account Username for Revit and BIM 360
8) Check out this post from the BIM and Integrated Design blog for a cool Dyanmo dataset or a cool bridge.
9) This post from the Construction Productivity Blog helps with your reading for the weekend with the best of October for construction blog posts.
Here Are 10 Construction Blogs and Articles You Need to Read from October
10) Great post from Dan Stine on the Enscape Blog this week.
Best Practices: Finding the right perspective
Bonus) This week we have a bonus post from Lisa-Marie Mueller’s Blog let’s build the next thing together about the latest progress on her interior elevation plug-in.
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.44”