The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Dec. 9th – Dec. 15th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a great post from Linkedin by Anton Bondarchuk about pyRevit.
Why and How I do pyRevit
2) Check the week in Revit Add-ons.
The Week That Was in Revit Add-ons for Dec 3-9, 2018
3) Is it time for a little Autodesk software house cleaning? Then check out this post from the Hagerman & Company Blog.
Clean Uninstall of Autodesk Products
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 9 December 2018
5) Now for a quick Revit Tip from revitIQ.
HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT VERSION OF REVIT A FILE IS WITHOUT OPENING REVIT
6) Some more Dynamo live from the Revit Blog this week.
Learn the Power of Dynamo for Automated Reinforcement Detailing – Part 2 (Part 1)
7) I little peek in Machine Learning with FME, from the Safe Software Blog.
FME 2019 Sneak Peek: Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
8) This recess we will play with some stacked walls, from the Revit Recess Blog.
Stacked Walls: Alternative Uses
9) A post that goes Hollywood from Clive Jordon on Linkedin.
BIM vs “Hollywood BIM”
10) I will end this week’s Round with a post from ArchSmarter.
The Ultimate List of BIM Conferences
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast