The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Nov. 4th – Nov. 10th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from Boost Your BIM about some updates to his online Udemy class about learning the Revit API.
How to find drafting views with linked CAD
2) This week What Revit Wants has a post about some recent Revit updates that if you haven’t yet you should install them ASAP.
Revit 2018.3.2 Security Fix and Revit 2017.2.4 Security Fix Download Links
3) Learn what’s new in BIM 360 in this post from the Village BIM Blog (French post)
BIM 360 Docs: BIM collaboration and data management series (# 15)
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 4 November 2018
My favourite post was this one: BILT Europe 2018 Top Speakers and Recap on Simply Complex Podcast
5) This month’s AUGI World is out now!
AUGIWorld November 2018 Issue
6) Interesting post about Enscape 2.4 from the RobiNZ CAD Blog.
The @Enscape3d 2.4 update Web Standalone is stunning
7) Now for some Dynamo love, from the Livingroomscraftz Blog.
We need some discipline…
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast