The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Sept. 9th – Sept. 15th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a SUPER DUPER Roundup from the fine folk’s at Revit Add-ons.
Super Duper Mega Colossal-Size Roundup – For Jul 16 – Sep 9, 2018, New and Updated Revit Add-ins on the Autodesk App Store
2) Sometimes we all have to go back to ACAD (or worse ACA) to do some work, this post from the Livingroomcraftz blog might help with getting it into Revit.
God save the Queen – Under Heavy Manners
3) AR and how its growing and becoming more accessible is very intriguing to me, so I’m going to be watching how this experience with the Meta 2 goes on the Danimoste Blog.
So… I got a Meta 2…
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 9 September 2018
5) Autodesk has updated the Revit Roadmap, learn more on the Revit Blog.
Revit Public Roadmap – September 2018
6) All the news from the world of BILT from the RTC News Blog.
Top 10 – How DO I get my abstract accepted for BILT?
Reflections on BILT NA 2018
Top 10 from BILT NA 2018 (Very humbled and honoured to have made the list)
‘Graphs and Gadgets
Watch it! BILT Europe Speaker Interviews
A Clear insight into the industry with Kelly Cone
The BILT Circus is coming to town!
DBEI – A Call to Arms
7) More fun(?) with BIM 360 & Dynamo from What Revit Wants.
Automated BIM360 Docs On Premises Backup Using CollaborationCache and Dynamo
8) Time for Recess, and to learn about Colorfill legends. (Revit Recess)
Revit 2019: Colorfill Legend Visual Style
9) Now for all you Bluebeam fans, some tips on shortcuts from the Bluebeam expert Carol on her Hagen Business Systems Blog.
Bluebeam Tip: Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with another new AEC Complex Comic.
The AEC Complex Comic Issue #8
Bonus) This week’s Bonus post is to remind everyone to sign up for The Revit’s Kids FREE live workshop next week to help make your Revit sexy again!
Free Workshop: 4 Steps to Sexier Revit Views
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast