The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of July 22nd – July 28st, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from Ceilidh Higgins on her blog The Midnight Lunch.
Inside Out – Implementing Revit for Interior Design Teams
2) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 22 July 2018
3) If you do MEP in Revit, then you need to be looking at ClashMEP, learning more in this post from the zhukoven blog.
What’s better than clash detection? Live clash detection!
4) Keeping with MEP, here is a little tip from Applying Technology to Architecture.
Control Visibility of Plumbing Fitting Tick Marks in Revit
5) Switching gears, on to Dynamo with this musical post from livingroomcraftz
It’s been a long time…
6) All the news from the world of BILT from the RTC News Blog. And a busy week it was!
How to choose from so many great sessions! Which door will you open?
BCS Europe – what is the obsession with Data?
BILT Europe 2018 – looking from the angle of contractors, facility managers and building operators.
Find out how to manage data and make it work for you at Data Day 2018
The Future of High Speed Transportation: Dr. Anita Sengupta
7) This year the BILT NA Gala is being put on by BIMsmith again, learn all about it in this post from their blog.
BIMsmith to Host 3rd Annual BIMsmith Gala at BiLT NA 2018
8) A couple of helpful BIM 360 posts from What Revit Wants this week.
Fixing “Can’t edit the element. It was deleted in the Central Model” on BIM 360
BIM 360 Desktop Connector Updated Download Link
9) Now for a little fun with Glue & BIM Track from Carl Veillette’s LinkedIn page.
How BIM 360 Glue + BIM Track work together
10) Let’s end this week’s Roundup with a Colossal Roundup from the team over at Revit Add-ons.
Colossal-Size Roundup – For Jun 18 – Jul 15, 2018, New and Updated Revit Add-ins on the Autodesk App Store
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast