The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of July 21st – July 27th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with the latest version of the Revit Roadmap as posted on the Revit Blog.
2) Now for a little tutorial from Revit a Structural Approach blog
3) This week the BIM Jedi asks what’s your workflow
5) This week the RevitCat talks about global parameters
6) The folks over at the Construction Productivity Blog have been thinking about data and construction companies.
7) Some news about the new Dynamo Core 2.2 in this post from the Dynamo Blog
8) This weeks news from the world of BILT and DBEI from the DBEI News Blog.
9) Get ready AU 2019 registration is almost here, learn more in this Autodesk University Blog
10) The news from the world of Revit Add-ons for the past week.
Until next week,