The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Apr. 28th – May 4th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the IMAGINiT Technologies Support Blog about a handy BIM 360 Docs workflow.
How to link BIM 360 Docs files into Revit cloud workshare models
2) This week we get part 3 of Michael Kilkelly of ArchSmarter series on The Effective Architect post via Autodesk Customer Success Learning Hub.
The Effective Architect Part 3: Manage Your Information (Part 1, 2)
3) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 28 April 2019
4) It has been a few weeks but we are still getting posts about what’s new in Revit 2020, like this one from Revit Recess. You can see them on in my annual What’s New Post HERE.
Breaking Revit 2020’s Elliptical Wall Function
5) Learn how to connect Revit and PlanGrid in this post from the Revit Blog.
Connect Revit data to PlanGrid in the field
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
BILT ANZ SOCIAL FUNCTIONS!
WELCOME TO EDINBURGH!
EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!
7) To the cloud! learn about updated Revit cloud rendering at the Revit Blog.
Spectacular improvements to performance and quality for Revit Cloud Rendering
8) Do you have ConTech champions in your firm? Learn more in this post from the Construction Productivity Blog.
The Secret Power of Construction Technology Champions
9) Time to kick it old school and get back to the basics in this post from the Revit A Structured Approach blog.
Revit Tutorial – Type vs Instance Parameters
10) Time to master the art of rendering in this post from the BIMDaily
Master the art of Rendering
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast