The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Feb. 24th, 2019 – Mar. 2nd, 2019.
2) If you are new to Dynamo, then this post from the CADNOTES blog is a good introduction to Dynamo PLayer.
3) Some big news this week from Microsoft about the new Hololens 2, learn more in this post from Extranet Evolution.
My favourite post of the week was the one about the new Hololens 2
5) If you are interested in IoT and sensors, then this post from BIM 42 is for you.
6) If you have yet to take a look at the new FormIt V17, have a look at this post from the Revit Blog and see what you are missing.
7) This next post from the AECbytes blog is an interesting look at AI for AEC.
8) Another post in the ongoing BIM 360 series from the Synergis Blog.
9) Sometimes it is just Touch and Go… (Livingroomcraftz Blog)
10) Some great posts, as always, from the fine gang at the Revit Add-ons blog.
Until next week,