The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Feb. 3rd, 2019 – Feb. 9th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from Carol over at the Hagen Business Systems Blog with some Bluebeam Revu tips.
2) Need some help getting started with your design, then maybe this post from BIMDaily will help
4) Need to swap out a hard drive but don’t’ want to lose your cloud data, then check out this post from What Revit Wants.
5) The latest issue of AUGIWorld is out now, head over to AUGI to get it.
6) If you work with Dynamo and Structure than this post is for you, from the Revit Blog.
7) Some more Dynamo fun, this time with extensions from the Danimosite Blog
8) Learn about the Next-Gen of FME, from the Safe blog.
10) Some great posts, as always, from the fine gang at the Revit Add-ons blog.
Until next week,