The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Oct. 21st – Oct. 27th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a couple posts from Extranet Evolution about some big news from Hexagon this week (parent company of Leica).
2) Time to work on your soft skills with this post from the BIMFreak
3) Now for some family love, Revit families that is. (revitIQ)
My favourite post was this one: BILT Europe 2018 Reflections
5) There have been some important security updates put out this week, read this post from the Revit Blog for more info.
Information about Recent Revit Security Updates
6) Now for a little Dynamo Fun from the Livingroomcraftz blog.
7) Keeping the “Tip Train” rolling, check out this post from Revit Recess.
8) A couple of good post from What Revit Wants this week too.
9) This looks like a cool little add-on for Revit, learn more at Revit Add-ons.
Until next week,