The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of May 6th – May 12th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off a with a post from Jostein from Revit Dynamite and Ammo about FME and Dynamo.
Dynamo and FME: We Need To Go Deeper
2) The world of FME and the many solutions (and formats supported) is still new to me, but I think we will continue to hear more about it in the future for sure. (Safe Blog)
FME Cloud Tips & Tricks: Delivering a high level of uptime
3) Check out this post by Michael Kilkelly from ArchSmarter that appeared in Architect Magazine this week.
Pre- and Post-Occupancy Evaluations Go Digital
4) Some interesting things have been going on at Livingroomcraftz this week too.
Time is on my side…
Looks, Looks, Looks
5) The 2018 BIM report from NBS is now out!
The National BIM Report 2018
6) This week’s BIM 360 Docs tip comes from Luke and What Revit Wants.
Batch Creation of Project Directory Structure on BIM 360 Docs
7) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 6 May 2018
8) All the news from the world of BILT from the RTC News Blog.
Tips for Avoiding International Incidents During BILTanz
DATA DAY 2018 – Speaker Line Up Confirmed – Pure Awesome Sauce (Looking forward to being part of Data Day this year)
What’s new at BILT ANZ this year? Vision 20/20 Finalists and More (pumped to have been named a 20/20 Finalist!)
The Building Content Summit & BILT NA – How the two events come together this year…
BILT EUR Speaker Spotlight: Riccardo Pagani
9) This is an important post if you are going to be using Revit 2016 & Revit 2019 and Dynamo, from the Dynamo Blog
Working with Dynamo in Revit 2016 and Revit 2019 Simultaneously
10) I will end this week’s Roundup off with off with the Revit Add-ons Roundup
Roundup – For Apr 30 – May 6, 2018, New and Updated Revit Add-ins on the Autodesk App Store
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast