The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Mar. 18th – Mar. 24th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from John over at sixtysecondrevit about what having some fun with Dynamo can lead too.
What Having Fun in #DynamoBIM Can Lead To
2) If you are into making your own Revit Add-ins then this post from Konrad on his blog archi+lab is for you.
Debugging Revit add-ins
3) Find out where VR is going in this post from The BIM Jedi.
The Evolution of Virtual Reality
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 18 March 2018
Recap of Midwest University 2018 (this was my favourite post fo Dan’s this week)
5) This week also saw the release of AutoCAD 2019 – one CAD to rule them all! lost of post on this below.
AutoCAD 2019 – New Features, One AutoCAD and 4K! (CAD Intentions)
One AutoCAD, Seven Specialized Toolsets (CADNOTES)
AutoCAD 2019 Including Specialized Toolsets Now Available (AutoCAD Blog)
AUTOCAD 2019 – NEW FEATURES/UPDATES (CAD Zulu)
The future of AutoCAD (Through the Interface)
6) Keeping with the new 2019 ACAD, Autodesk released a few more 2019 products, and you can find them with Luke’s help in this post from What Revit Wants
Autodesk 2019 Direct Download Links
7) All the news from the world of RTC/BILT for the week from the RTC News Blog.
RTC Events Week North America 2018 officially launches
Getting approval from your boss for BILT ASIA!
Do you bring your clients to BILT?
8) Forget about the cat, it’s Dynamo that’s inside the box! (livingroomcraftz)
What’s inside the box?
9) This next post is from a new to me blog called I Love My Architect and the theme of this article is IPD…enjoy.
Creating High Performance Buildings through Integrative Design Process
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a post from Buck Davis of BIMBOX about there brand new Monster Revit desktop that comes in a little package for under $4k (USD).
Introducing The Stryker S – $3,875
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast