Updated – April 6th – Session dates and times now listed with session descriptions.
Last Thursday & Friday (Mar. 19th & 20th) the RTC NA (Revit Technology Conference North America) Committee sent out the acceptance letters to those submitter’s that had been chosen to speak this year. Out of 300 Submissions, 100 got selected, and I’m very proud and lucky to have been selected twice this year!
Here are the abstracts of my 2 class for this years RTC North America in Washington DC.
Revit Roofs Suck! – Session 2.2 – Friday July 24th, 2015 @ 10:45 am – 12:00 pm – Salon I
- One thing most often heard about using Revit in residential design is that it can’t do roofs. While this is a common conception of adding roofs in Revit, is it justified? In this presentation we explore native roof tools, workarounds, and some 3rd party apps to answer that question.Key Learning Outcomes:
1. Better understand the roof tools that are available in Revit out of the box
2. Learn some workarounds for common roof issue not addressed with native Revit roof tools
3. How to simplify the creation of some popular residential roofsTags: Architecture, General, Visualization
Level: All levels
25 Apps & Add-ins for Revit and the Revit Workflow – Session 3.5 – Saturday July 25th, 2015 @ 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm – Salon I
- This class is targeted to anyone interested in add-ins, apps, or 3rd party additions to Revit and Mobile use.Key Learning Outcomes:
1. Discover new and interesting Apps and add-ins
2. Find out how to “soup up” your Revit (and others) with add-ins
3. Be more productive with what you already haveTags: Architecture, General, Visualisation
Level: All levels
As the event gets closer I will be posting more info about my classes, and what time slots they will be in at RTC.
The Revit Technology Conference for North America is being held on July 23rd – 25th at the Crystal Gateway Marriott, Washington DC.
If you want some more details on this years RTC, you can find out all you need to know over at the RTCevents website:
See you there!